Padstow Park Public School is excited to offer the Commonwealth Bank School Banking program to all students.
The school banking program provides children with an opportunity to deposit money into their Commonwealth Bank Youthsaver account at school each week. The program is about how often your child makes deposits, not how much they deposit.
Banking at school
Tuesday is School Banking Day. We are available at 8:45 am – 9:30 am in Block E Meeting Room. If you would like to know more about School Banking, please see a Banking Coordinator.
You can get involved in the School Banking program by opening a Commonwealth Bank Youthsaver account at your local branch, you can download an Application for Youthsaver Account. All you need to bring is your current identification as well as your child's birth certificate. If you are an existing Commonwealth Bank customer and have Netbank, you can open an account online.
What to do for school banking:
- - Please fill in the deposit slip in your Child’s deposit book. Leave the deposit slip attached to the deposit book.
- - Put the money in the Velcro compartment of the yellow dollarmites wallet.
- - Please let your children know to come to the banking room before putting their bags down at the seats in the morning.
- - We will take their deposits, stamp their books and give them a dollarmite token.
- - They will then put their deposit books back in their bags to take home. When they have received 10 tokens, they can select a prize. We will order and distribute the prize.
- - Any queries about your accounts please call 13 2221.
School Banking Rewards Program:
To encourage regular savings behaviour the program offers an exciting rewards program. Every deposit earns your child a silver Dollarmites token and once they've collected 10 tokens they can redeem them for a reward.
The rewards available during 2017 are:
• Cyber Handball (Term 1)
• Colour Change Markers (Term 1)
• 3D Chalk Set (Term 2)
• Tablet Case (Term 2)
• Smiley Emoji Keyring (Term 3)
• Volt Handball (Term 3)
• Pencil + Tech Case (Term 4)
• Epic Earphones (Term 4)
School Banking is also a great fundraiser for our school. Out school receives $5 when a student makes their first ever School Banking deposit and 5% on every deposit made through the school (to a maximum of $10 per individual deposit).
If you would like to know more about School Banking, please ask for a 2017 School Banking program information pack from the school banking coordinator or visit commbank.com.au/schoolbanking