Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is a school-based organisation with membership open to parents, teachers, and interested citizens.
However, the P&C is not just a fundraising committee. It is also:
A forum to bring parents, citizens and staff together; It gives parents a chance to keep up to date with all school activities and to have a say in any issues that concern them or their child at our school.
- It is an opportunity to contribute to the school's resources through various fundraising projects and be involved in deciding how the money raised is spent.
Padstow Park Public School’s P&C Committee plan many events and fundraising activities throughout the year. Through our monthly meetings, we are able to keep the parents of our school informed as to what’s happening within the school community and what events are planned. Every month, our Principal, Mrs Mollica gives a report on any major news within the school, such as staff changes, new programmes, where money is being spent and what areas need our help.
Here are the Office Bearers of the P&C for 2016:
- President: Sarah Wotherspoon
- Vice President: Wendy Lindsay
- Secretary: David Phillips
- Treasurer: Silvana Kuzmanovski
- Assistant Treasurer: Lorraine Roberts
Parent contacts for other areas:
- Book Club: Elizabeth Hastings
- Uniform Shop: Corrine Moseley.
We now have a Facebook page! Please 'Like' us at
Padstow Park Public School Parents and Citizens Association - P & C, to be kept up to date with what is happening.
Please feel free to come along to our meetings and be a part of this organisation.