The Annual School Report is a record of the school’s self-evaluation process. It is conducted annually and is part of the ongoing cycle of school planning and evaluation.
The Annual School Report provides information to the school community on the performance of the school in national and state testing programs. It also provides information about the context in which that information should be considered.
Click below to view Padstow Park’s Annual School Reports.
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2007.pdf (435 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2008.pdf (366 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2009.pdf (337 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2010.pdf (418 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2011.pdf (457 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2012.pdf (320 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2013.pdf (917 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2014.pdf (350 Downloads)