The Annual School Report is a record of the school’s self-evaluation process. It is conducted annually and is part of the ongoing cycle of school planning and evaluation.
The Annual School Report provides information to the school community on the performance of the school in national and state testing programs. It also provides information about the context in which that information should be considered.
Click below to view Padstow Park’s Annual School Reports.
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2007.pdf (400 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2008.pdf (335 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2009.pdf (304 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2010.pdf (342 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2011.pdf (412 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2012.pdf (295 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2013.pdf (866 Downloads)
- Annual_School_Report_Padstow_Park_Public_School_2014.pdf (322 Downloads)